My good friend always makes her kids amazing healthy treats for their lunch box and after School snacks. Her recipes really are inspiring and very easy which is why I love it when she shares them with me! I am all about simplicity in the kitchen!
She shared this recipe with me...
However it never made it into my kids lunch box or lasted after school because it was just soooo delicious... Yep guilty mum moment right there!
- 2/3 Jar of unhulled tahini
- 1-2 tbsp of good quality Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or maple syrup (honey is also fine to use)
- 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Mix it all together
- Pour into a container lined with baking paper
- FREEZE for 20 minutes and then cut into squares
- REFREEZE & eat as a healthy treat when ever you like (store in the freezer)
If you would like more fabulous healthy kids snack ideas make sure you follow my friends page on Instagram: @little_feast
We love supporting and inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle to children as the knowledge and skills they learn now will stay with them and help them to blossom into the future.
Have you seen our matching mumma & mini me activewear range? If not head over to our online active life boutique Harmony Inspired and help influence a life full of fun, adventure, health and fitness to your little one's.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: active kids, activelife, activewear, Athlete, blissballs, blogger, body weight exercises, coconut, dairy free, depression, detox, diet, dietician, dinner, eat clean, eatlean, exercise, family, Fashion Blogger, Fat loss, fatburning, fit food, Fit kids, fitblog, fitfam, fitfood, fitmum, Fitness, Fitness blogger, fitnessblog, fitnessblogger, Fitspo, Food Blogger, foodblog, foodie, freindship, getfit, gluten free, gold coast, goldcoastfitness, gratitude, guiltfree, guthealth, happiness, harmony inspired, harmony inspired activewear, harmonyinspired, harmonyinspiredactivewear, harmonyinspiredfitness, health, health blogger, healthfood, healthy, healthy kids, healthytreats, Inspiration, Kids Activewear, kids blog, kids snck, kids yoga, kidslunchbox, Lifestyle, lifestyle blog, lifestyle blogger, lifystyle, natural medicine, nutrition, nutritionist, personaltrainer, Recipes, treat, vegetables, weight loss, weightloss, workout, yoga